Today I paid a visit to the Winchester mystery house here in California. It is definitely worth visiting once but two times would be pushing it. The story of the house is very interesting but I thought it would be more spooky than it was.
Only two days left until we are driving back home to Utah Phil and I are both pretty stoked be finished with this summer's adventures in Cali, and we are excited to have more summer adventures in Utah while the whether is still warm. Phil has been counting down remaining days for quite sometime now and me... well I will be happy to have more things to do to occupy my time. So far this summer I have crochetted around the edges of at least 10 baby blankets, I have watched at least 50+ movies and or TV series, I have read all four books to the twilight saga and the host twice, not to mention 3 other books of another 6 book series... so to say it shortly I have had way too much time on my hands. I will be glad to be back in school.

No comments:
Post a Comment