Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hi From Cali

Hey Guys I finally broke down and started a blog ugh... this is not really my thing but it is a good way to keep in touch. Things in Cali are going well phil is working a lot and he is very busy. Me on the other hand... I am working a grand total of twenty fiveish hours a week and I am using my spare time to catch up on some great reading. I have become obsessed with the twilight saga and I am loving the fourth book. I am also reading the great and terrible series but although it is good is is just not as great. I am excited for this coming semester and I can't wait to go back home to Utah.

1 comment:

paulandmelanie said...

I swear I left a comment here once before. Maybe I didn't, anyways I am excited you have a blog and that you will be returning shortly