So this is one of the three blogs I completed today but because I wasn't able to put all the pictures on that I wanted to I had to divide it into three seperate entries...
Phil and I have been married for almost 6 years. We have two little boys named Daxton abd Axel. They are the center of our universe. We also have a dog named Bruce. Bruce and Daxton are two peas in a pod. They are so cute together and Axel is starting to really take an interest in Bruce too. My boys make me smile everyday. Phil and I are enjoying being parents. Phil is doing his joint JD/MBA at Michigan State University and will finish this may. I graduated from UVU with my degree in secondary education. We are looking forward to our upcoming adventures in Connecticut and to learning how to be good parents to our boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment