Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gone for the summer

Hey all- We hope everyone is enjoying their rainy spring- The rain seems to be never ending here in Philadelphia. We started driving here on Friday around 1:00 PM then we drove all day Saturday and all day Sunday. Unfortunately Phil's car broke down 280 miles from our final destination. So I stayed in a hotel while Phil drove the rest of the way. Luckily I was able to finish the drive on Monday, it was really scary though, because it was raining the whole way. I am not talking about a little drizzle, it was pouring. Other than Monday the drive was pretty good. We had great weather and the dogs were surprisingly good. Missy rode with Phil so he heard panting almost the entire way. Bruce rode with me and he would get anxious some times but I would just pet him and he would calm right down. He slept with his head on my leg for a lot of the drive. Our apartments are pretty nice. They are much bigger than last year which makes playing fetch in the house, especially while it is so rainy, much easier:) So I forgot my cord that connects my camera to the computer I will hopefully have my mom send it to me soon. We miss Utah already.

1 comment:

paulandmelanie said...

glad you made it! Just remember that all that rain makes for all the beautiful trees out there