Monday, May 25, 2009
In days gone by
This week has been very busy. I have started working at Red Lobster three to four nights a week, my manager told me that people here were very difficult and I did not believe him until saturday night. I felt like I was running all night and for buttkiss. I am also selling Cutco. Cutco is a very nice cutlery, I think it is the best there is. Selling is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I have not had a lot of luck, but I will just keep trying. Sorry still no pictures. I have given up on my mom finding the cord, she already sent me a few different cords and they were not the right cords. I am thinking Phillip packed the cord in a box. I went to Wally world today to buy a new one and they were out, just my luck. Missy and Bruce are adjusting very well. Phil and I are already sick of having to take them out and pick up their poo every time they go. They seem to think it is fun to step in their poo after they go and then I have to carry whoever stepped in it back up to our apartment and into the bathtub to wash off their paws. I get so frusturated and mad. I am still waiting to hear back from the school in Michigan to see if I can do my student teaching there otherwise it is back to Utah for me and off to Michigan in the fall for Phillip. Anyway that is what is going on this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment