Saturday, September 26, 2009
So far away...
I know it has been forever since I have blogged but I found my camera cord so this blog will include pics. We are enjoying our time in Lansing. Phil joined the Jay Rueben Clarck Law Society, which is basically the "Morman" law society and so we have been going to bbq's with the other members of the society. They are all really nice and most of the guys have wives and I really like them. I started student teaching at Marshall High school and Middle school, which is about a 45-50 minute drive, but I am happy to say I get to stay here in Michigan with Phil. We have both been very busy so once the weekend comes around the last thing we want to do is study. Here in Michigan we have found the batting cages and the last ocuple of weeks we have spent our date night at the batting cages, then we play at the arcade of the fun center. Unfortunatly our house is rather messy right now so I still do not have pictures of the house but I have a few pics that I haven't posted yet.
Before we left Philly I was able to go to the beach with My friend and her two kids. The result of a really fun day at the beach with no sunscreen... a really bad sunburn. It was so worth it. we had a blast.
Missy found a hiding spot in our apartment before we left. I found her in one of the closests that we kept security equiptment in and I thought it was very cute. She just loves to sleep in spots where she is surrounded by stuff.
This is a picture of Bruce and Phil looking over the balcony of our apartment in Philly. I just love this picture because anytime we would go out and look over the balcony Bruce had to do it to. Now that we are in Michigan he likes to look out the window on our front door to see if he can find squirrels, Phil likes to look for them with Bruce. Which makes my life very difficult when I take the dogs out to go potty and they pull like crazy to try and get the squirrels. I do, however, love when I come home to find Bruce waiting at the door looking out the window, wagging his tail because he knows I am making my way to the front door.
Phil Turned 26 on the 8th of this month. He asked for cake with carmel with I had no idea what he was talking about so instead we made him birthday fudge. Happy Birthday Phil.
Like I said previously Missy likes to find a spot to sleep where she is surrounded. Since we have been here in Michigan her now found spot is in one of the little boxes of our TV stand. In this picture she actually got the majority of her body in the box, but usually the lower half of her body hangs out. She trys so hard to fit into the little box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, how is Michigan? (I think that's where you are) How is the teaching going?
Post a Comment