Sunday, December 6, 2009

Saying Thanks

I can be a very pessimistic person and I want to really work on it. I have seen this done many times and I thought I would try it. So here is my list of 25 things I am grateful for. Please keep in mind that they are interchangeable for the number one spot. 1. I am thankful to a daughter of heavenly father. 2. I am thankful that I am not expected to be perfect because I am far from it. 3. I am thankful for Jesus and what he did for all of us. 4. I am thankful for a husband who puts up with me, especially my emotions because they are all over the place. 5. My dogs because they are oh so cute and fluffy, and they are just so loving towards me all the time. 6. The beauty created every day by sunsets, the snow, sunrises, the sun, the clouds, and rain. 7. My family, both in-laws and not. I just love all of my sisters, and brothers. I especially love my nieces and nephews. 8. My friends 9. Food, oh how I love food, especially sweets. 10. Sleep, and how fast I can fall asleep. 11. scriptures, to help me be a better person. 11. Education, I am so lucky I have been able to go to school. 12. Music, it can help me feel better and it helps keep me awake when I am driving to and from school. 13. Good TV shows especially the ones that make me laugh. 14. Christmas because it really is the most wonderful time of the year. 15. My mother and aunt who have taught me most everything I know about sewing. 16. A warm house with warm water, because I hate being cold. 17. Always being able to make due with the money we have. Sometimes I don't know how it makes it as far as it does. 18. Photos so that I can remember moments i would have otherwise forgotten. 19. Airplanes, so that we can visit home without having to drive 24 hours. 20. Cars, so we can go from one place to another quickly. 21. Missionaries for all the work they do. 22. Children, because they are so completely innocent. 23. patience because without it I would not be very fun to be around. 24. Clothes, because I would not want to see everyone without them. 25. Modern medicine, because doctors and dentists help keep us well.
Well there you have it. I miss everyone can't wait to see ya'll :)

1 comment:

Marianne and Kory said...

My favorite thing you are thankful for is number 24 :) I'm pretty sure you guys are coming for Christmas, you will have to give us a call when you are in town...if you have time!