He's too cute. I can't wait for our boys to meet. Of course we'll have to make sure Daxton isn't hungry. He might eat Dash. I LOVE the chub. I can't wait to see him!!!!!!
Phil and I have been married for almost 6 years. We have two little boys named Daxton abd Axel. They are the center of our universe. We also have a dog named Bruce. Bruce and Daxton are two peas in a pod. They are so cute together and Axel is starting to really take an interest in Bruce too. My boys make me smile everyday. Phil and I are enjoying being parents. Phil is doing his joint JD/MBA at Michigan State University and will finish this may. I graduated from UVU with my degree in secondary education. We are looking forward to our upcoming adventures in Connecticut and to learning how to be good parents to our boys.
1 comment:
He's too cute. I can't wait for our boys to meet. Of course we'll have to make sure Daxton isn't hungry. He might eat Dash. I LOVE the chub. I can't wait to see him!!!!!!
Post a Comment