Saturday, January 29, 2011
Sitting up and rolling over
Hooray just after Daxton turned five months old he started sitting up on his own and rolling over without help:) He is getting so big so fast. Everyday he gets more and more chubby and I love it!! Here are a few pictures from the past little while.
He has such a great smile it just makes me so happy. Daxton has also started giving Kisses. He grabs each side of our face and brings it to his. We love getting kisses from him:)
I decided to start him on solids at 5 months and even though most of the food comes right back out he usually enjoys eating it.
He still loves sleeping on my lap, though we are trying to break that habit.
I am so proud of Bruce and Missy they have been doing so well with Daxton. This picture was staged of course, but it is great that Bruce even lets me do this. Bruce and Missy are often curious about Daxton. They like to come up right next to his face, smell him, give him a quick kiss and walk away (though I think they would continue licking his face if I let them.) Daxton also likes to grab their fur and pull. Usually Missy keeps her distance but Bruce likes to be by me so he is usually around for Daxtons grabbing pleasure.
Other than that things are going well. Phil is enjoying this semester in law school and I am trying to keep busy during the cold dreary winter months so I don't go crazy. Daxton and I usually spend our days entertaining each other and running errands. I am already counting down the months until it starts warming up here but I am happy to say that I finished a scrapbook this past week and have started on another one. I am almost caught up to Daxton's birth, which is really exciting. To all my Michigan friends reading this call me if you ever want to do anything I would love to get out of the house more! To all my Utah friends and Family I miss you dearly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is growing up soooo fast!! I can't believe it. I started all my kids on solids @ 5 months too. Miss you guys
Post a Comment