Hey to all. Things are great here in Utah Phil and I are starting to remember why we couldn't wait for summer break to start and boy do we miss not having classes!!! But really school is not that bad, neither of us are working yet and so we have had a lot of time to watch a few seasons of house, rearrange our furniture, and get our school work finished. Our Fam welcomed us back happily My mother and I went on a bike ride up Provo canyon, not to far but far enough for me to know I will be able to complete the duath-a-thon at the end of this month with my mom and my sister. We also went fishing at strawberry lake with phil's fam. But our adventures didn't stop there...Over labor day weekend we stayed at Phil's Fam's Cabin in American Fork Canyon where we enjoyed being lazy and spending time with Phil's brother paul, his wife melanie and there three Kids Angie Kyson and Kiki. It was fun. On Monday Mel and I attempted to hike box elder peak (i.e. the peak in the picture) but due to weather conditions, and a knee injury we had to quit and with only 1000 ft left to the summit. So it was a bummer to turn around but it was beautiful hike and I was pretty proud that I made it that far after a summer of laziness, I'd say we should get an E for effort.
We also just bought a new used car it was pretty inexpensive but we are happy with our new purchase. Phil is enjoying the car very much. We had to put a new CD player in it because the previous owner had kids who thought putting quarters in the CD player was much too hard to resist, which Phil and both had to laugh at. But of course Phil couldn't stop there, He had to put his sub woofer in the car too for the ultimate music experience. well that is about all that is new to those I haven't seen I miss you all and hopefully I will hear from you soon.

1 comment:
Nice picture! I emailed the real ones.
Post a Comment