These are our dogs Missy and Bruce they are so much fun. Missy, the red and white one, is 7 years old. She is such a people dog. She loves anyone who will give her attention, but she doesn't like to roughhouse whenever I try she completely over reacts and to be honest it can quite scary. She is mellow and I never worry about her misbehaving. Bruce is the exact opposite. He love to play, especially with his ball. If I leave any garbage out he will find it and chew it up, he is very shy with anyone new, but he gets very jealous when people aren't paying attention to him. He is the biggest momma's boy ever. He seems to think he is so tough but when it comes down to a brawl he usually hides behind me. Phil knew when he married me that I was a package deal but I don't think he knew quite what he was getting into. Although yes he does like the dogs it has been quite hard for him to adjust to their slobber, their constant need for attention, their need to sleep right next to us on our bed, their endless shedding, Bruce's chewing habits, and my endless want for him to love them. All in All I'd say he is handling the dogs pretty good.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment