Sunday, September 21, 2008

What to do?


Here I am... I am just relaxing while watching the movie Red Eye. I just thought I would give a quick update...

Phil and I haven't been doing a whole lot of new things but we did go for a hike up the canyon by our house in Pleasant Grove it was fun to get out.
Our church did the primary program this week and it and we teach five and six year olds. It is the sacrament meeting I look forward to all year.
Things are going well. Phil is getting ready to take the LSAT (law school entrance exam) and I am just trying to make it through the semester. I have also been doing a lot of scrap booking which is totally weird for me because it is not something I really like to do but I was able to finish my wedding scrapbook and I am now working on the rest of our adventures I think I am doing pretty good for someone who doesn't scrapbook very often. Well that is really all for now I will let you know how my bike and run go!

1 comment: