I am so excited for school to be over. I know, I know, it starts again in just a couple of weeks, but I was so beyond ready for this semester to be over. Now I only have two semester until I graduate! So you are probably wondering about the Nintendo... Phil and I have recently been playing Doctor Mario on our Nintendo NES. It definitely brings out the worst in me. I get so frustrated and annoyed when he wins me, and half the time I feel the need to punch him, and the other half I actually do. When all is said and done, we have fun, and laugh a lot throughout the whole game. So anyway, just updating everyone.Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Hurray for the end of the semester!
I am so excited for school to be over. I know, I know, it starts again in just a couple of weeks, but I was so beyond ready for this semester to be over. Now I only have two semester until I graduate! So you are probably wondering about the Nintendo... Phil and I have recently been playing Doctor Mario on our Nintendo NES. It definitely brings out the worst in me. I get so frustrated and annoyed when he wins me, and half the time I feel the need to punch him, and the other half I actually do. When all is said and done, we have fun, and laugh a lot throughout the whole game. So anyway, just updating everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment