Because this one is on the ground Bruce seems to think he should be able to play with it, but so far he has listened when I have told him no. He really likes the ball at the end of the snowman's hat. I will have to be very careful about not letting him get to this one. I love all of my decorations so thank you Joy for sharing!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thank You To My Mother-in-Law
Today we headed over to Phil's parents for our regular Sunday dinner and Joy (Phil's mom) was getting rid of some of her old Christmas decorations because she has so many of them that she doesn't use them all. So I asked her if I could see the ones she was getting rid of which of course she let me, and I now have a bunch of Christmas decorations that are way cute! I was so excited that as soon as we got home I had to put them up. I am still way excited about them so I have to share how cute they are...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm pretty sure 80% of my Christmas decorations are from Joy as well!! Don't you worry she will keep them coming also
Post a Comment