For thanksgiving we went over to Phil's parents house and ate a ton of great food. Then after all the rush of eating we did some laundry. (Our washer is broken so we have been doing laundry at their house for the last couple of weeks.) On our way home we listened to my favorite Christmas CD, and once we arrived home we went for a walk to see all the Christmas lights. We also put up our three foot Christmas tree it is so cute. I want to say thank you to Margie for letting us use this fabulous tree, it is just right for us. We love it!
Then we woke up around three thirty to go to all the great sales. Wal mart was absolutely crazy, we stood in line for about an hour just for a few DVD's. Oh my gosh... I found a wool coat that I absolutely love! I have been looking for a wool coat for what seems like forever and I haven't found one until today it is just what I have been looking for! I love Christmas, I love everything about it; the Food, the smells, the spirit of giving, the movies, the music, and most of all spending time with the family. There is something else about Christmas that just makes me so happy. I hope everyone enjoys the holidays this year it is the best feeling in the world.

1 comment:
YAY for Christmas and Sales!! Brent and I Put all our decorations up too. It so fun
Post a Comment