Hey all-
I know it has been a while but what can I say school is exhausting and I am so close to being finished only a year and a half WOO HOO! Lately I have been on a projects spree meaning I have been finishing projects I bought a few years back or starting the ones I haven't started yet. I know, I know, there are no pictures. This is because I have lost our camera and so as soon as I find it I will post the pictures for all to see. basically I have made two almost three baby blankets (for my future children of course) a full size comforter (for my future daughter) and a pillow. Hurray for crafts! I also recently finished my wedding scrapbook and I think for the most part it turned out pretty good. So I am happy about that.
Phil and I took a trip to Idaho with Phil's brother Paul his wife Melanie and their three kids. It was a lot of fun. It was during this trip that I made the full size comforter. Melanie wanted to make a blanket so I chose a pattern I knew I wouldn't need my mother's help with and we made blankets, I am so proud of us! We also did a lot of fun crafts with the kids and Angie who is just seven years old made a blanket too. It was a lot of fun being with the fam and I always love a good trip.
By the way did anyone besides me notice how absolutely perfect the weather was today? I mean how much better could it have been? I took advantage of the weather and took Missy and Bruce to play fetch. Then I gathered wal-nuts for us to eat. Today was a great day! I miss everybody and I hope to either talk to or see you all very soon!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I lost my camera too and that is why it took me forever to post my last blog. Im glad you had funwith your family!! I bet the blankets are cute.
Post a Comment