Monday, October 6, 2008



This is on top of chipman's peak. This was a pack trip we did last year but this was one of the funnest hikes I've been on so I had to post it. We went with Paul, Melanie, and Amy.
Things have been going good lately. I have been scrap booking a lot so that, along with school, has been keeping me busy. I got a new kickboxing bag for my birthday from Phil, he also took me out to dinner, and we saw Get Smart, it was hilarious. I also got some PJ's from my mother-in-law, smell good stuff from my sister-in-law, and biker apparel from my mother. I love all of my gifts, but I am glad it is over. I think it is always kind of awkward opening presents because you never know what reaction people expect from you. that and it just means I am one year older and to be honest I don't mind the age I am at right now. I really don't want to age. But what do ya do?

No comments: