
Last summer our we went to San Jose for four months for Phil's work. This year our summer destination is Philadelphia. I am excited to try out a new adventure in a new destination. I am not very excited for the 30 hour drive, but I think it will be ok. This year we are taking two cars Phil will be driving with Missy and I will be taking Bruce. More than anything else I am excited to be finishing up with school. I student teach in the fall and I am excited to start shopping for clothes. I have to wear professional clothes, so I will be shopping a lot this summer. Today was my first shopping experience looking for professional clothes. I bought two new collared shirts and a skirt, I think they are very fitting for teaching. I plan on writing a bunch of lesson plans this summer as well as making a bunch of quilts. Of course who could forget the baby blankets I made last summer, I will also be bringing baby blankets to finish this summer too. Well that is just a short update, I let you know if anything new comes up...

No comments:
Post a Comment