For those of you who listen to the X96 morning show they do things that must go once a week. I have wanted to put my list of things that must go on for a while, but I haven't, no reason inparticular so I wanted to list them somewhere so here they are...
1) People who do not tip at least fifteen %. I realize when people go out to eat they are going to relax, but they are not the only people in the restaurant and things get really busy, so if the server can't always get to you right away, or you have to tell them to get something more than once, please realize that they have multiple tables, and they are trying to keep everyone happy.
2) Professors who write crapy tests. Hello... how are we supposed to pass tests that we haven't been taught how to pass? Those professors need to take a test writing class or some sort of seminar.
3) Waiting for results on tests. I hate waiting to find out what I received on a test, but I do understand that teachers have to grade a ton of tests so there really is not a way to avoid this.
4) Not taking lids off of Tupperware after using them. This one is on here for Phil. He hates it when my mother and I leave the lids on the Tupperware because when he has to put them in the dishwasher they smell really bad.
5) People who think they are funny in class and are just annoying. I hate it when one person in the class has to get their opinion in on every topic or they say something they think is funny and it is really not.
6) Teachers who give out a ton of busy work. Whats the point? I hate work that is given out that is not even relevant, it needs to stop. Most students have more than one class and we are busy enough just trying to keep up with a normal amount of work, we don't need more.
7) People complaining about the snow. We live in Utah, if you do not like the snow why do you live here? I know some of my friends hate snow and I don't want any of ya to move, but look at the bright side of snow... It is great fun to play in, it makes the earth absolutely beautiful, it is warmer than rain, it insulates the warmth, and it gives us water, and lets face it we can always use more water.
8) The economic crisis. I am just sick of it.
9) The need for sleep. Yes I know another just can't avoid it- I hate being so tired all the time. It doesn't matter how much sleep I do or do not get I am always so tired, and no I am not pregnant.
And last but not least...
10) Baby hunger. I want a baby so bad, but it is just not very realistic right now. I would really like to teach after I graduate, but I want to be a stay at home mom. I am annoying myself because I am always thinking about it, and I ask everyone who has not had a child yet when they are going to start because for some reason I am scared to do it alone, so I kind of want to be prego at the same time as one of my friends, or family members. Again it is just silly but please if I am around you and I start talking about a baby tell me to knock it off.
Well sorry about all the gripes I had to get it out. Thanks to all of my friends who put up with me I hope you enjoy your day, and I hope you are not as pessimistic as I have been for this blog.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel you about a lot of those things... And sometimes it feels nice to get it off your chest. You would be a great mom, and I say ,really, when it comes down with it, go with your gut and let "realistic" bite the dust.
I agree with the above comment:) Love the list!
Post a Comment