Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Shopping
Lately something has gotten into me. I do not know what to do. I want to shop, shop, shop. I was doing really good for a month or two but now I am back to shopping. It would not be a very big deal except for the fact that we do not really have the money for me to go on all these shopping sprees. During the last two weeks I have bought four new shirts, two new pairs of pants, and a scarf. oh and I bought a new vest. It is a puffy vest and I was a little skeptical but I wore it today and I loved it. All of the clothes I bought were on sale so that was good. My excuse for shopping has been that I have to student teach in the fall so I need professional clothing (this is true) so now I am out of control. I love buying new clothes. Any way we really are not very exciting. Bruce's ears still seem to be infected, we go back to the vet on Thursday so I will see what they say. Ok that is all for now Have fun everyone enjoy the amazing whether when it comes around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment