So This week has been very interesting. About three weeks after the warranty on our laptop expired our hard drive fried. So we took it in to be fixed and they took out the hard drive and replaced it with a new one before telling us that we would not be able to get our saved files off of the hard drive without some help. So we now have to pay $99 or more to get the files off of our old hard drive onto our new hard drive. They also charged Phil's account 3 times for the repairs. Bruce's ears have not improved much at all and to top it all off, Phil left for Cali without me today. I don't mind that he went without me because it was for work but just the fact that he will not be here for the rest of the week sucks big time. It also would not be so bad except for the fact that it is spring break, I was supposed to go to Vegas with my sister but now I can't because I have to clean Bruce's ears twice a day, and I requested work off because I was supposed to be in Vegas.
On a happier note... I will have plenty of time to finish homework, spend with the dogs, cut out fabric for the upcoming summer adventure, and I might even do some yard work. Oh and I get to sleep in all week long!!!! The fact that our laptop is not up and running is a bummer but I do have my computer so I am very thankful for that. Phil was recently accepted into Ohio School of Law which totally freaking rocks. We are not sure if that is where we want to go but it definitely in our top 8. I like it because the housing out there is really cheap and they have a lot of old school homes that are way cute. I am so proud of Phil. He has been working so hard this year in school and his classes are much harder than mine. So that is my story of the week and I am sorry I have been so pessimistic lately I will work on that before my next blog.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment