Monday, March 23, 2009
Doin' Good
Hey all I wanted to say sorry for my pessimism lately. I am doing much better now. While Phil was away this last week I was very productive. I worked on the yard, I exercised, and I spent some quality time with my mother. Bad things come in 3's so hopefully my flat tire was number 3. I want to let everyone know that we are doing good. Phil has been accepted into 3 law schools so we are looking forward to the adventures of attending law school this fall and we are excited to head out to Philadelphia this summer. I hope all is well with everyone I will try not to be such a pessimist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on Law school and the productive weekend.. I just love a productive weekend.
Thanks again for taking the kids on saturday. They had a blast and keep talking about the "cool" gym!
Post a Comment