Hello everyone-
Just thought I would give a quick update. Phil and I are doing really well. We have decided not to go to Phoenix and Ohio for law school which leaves Michigan, Wyoming, and Nebraska. We haven't received letters from all of the schools yet so we might still change our minds about where to go. I have been busy doing school work and oh yes scrapbooking. the only problem is that I haven't developed any pictures recently so I have a bunch of pre-made scrapbook pages with no pictures. Do not worry though because I spent the weekend babysitting my and Phil's nephews and nieces and I took plenty of pictures. Saturday is when I took them and we started off by going to Angie's baptism (Phil's oldest niece) We are so proud of her. Then I took Angie, Kyson, Kiki, and Jamie to the gymnastics gym, where my mom works. It was a Blast, my mom was having a lot of fun too. Before we knew it we had spent three hours at the gym and we were all getting a little hungry. So we drove over to Little Ceasars pizza and then to a park where we ate. After eating we went for a little Rollerblade, played on the playground, and finally we decided to head home, By this time Phil was wondering where we were. On the way to my house Angie asked if I would call her mom and see if they could stay a little longer because we were not finished playing yet, so I did. We ended up watching the little mermaid and coloring for the rest of the night. It was so much fun. I have always heard that when I get baby hungry I should babysit for a few hours/days, but that is not the reason I took them, it did not have the outcome everyone always says, because now I want kids even more. Maybe it is because our nieces and nephews are so darn cute. But I am not complaining. The day was fabulous. Sorry I do not have pictures I will post them when we get our laptop back.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment