Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ah Ha!

So I am a little mental. I was getting ready to send my mom a package with a few books and the cords she sent me. I decided I should try and fit the cords into my camera one more time, before sending them back. All the while telling myself they didn't fit the first time and they won't fit now. Low and behold I found the one that fit into my camera so here are a few pics.I spent a weekend before I left with my mom, sister, and nephew and niece. We had a lot of fun.


This picture is one of my favorite of Jamie and me. I feel like I look a little funny but Jamie looks so cute.


This was a statue we found in philly and thought it was interesting.

We went and saw the liberty bell.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

I love your hair Tiffany! ... the other stuff looks fun but I just had to tell you how cute I think your hair is.