Saturday, June 27, 2009
Fun filled Philadelphia
Philadelphia has been fun so far. Right now Phil's mom and sister Amy are here visiting. Joy got here on monday with her friend Julia and they have been on the move ever since. Tuesday they went shopping around our apartments, wednesday we went shopping in the city and we had a blast. I found some pants at express, which is having their semi annual sale, and I love them. They are a little big but they are great quality. Thursday we did some sight seeing in the city and they left for New York yesterday. Amy arrived on Thursday night and her and I stayed up until five am catching up.
Here we are eating philly cheese steaks. I did not think they were all that great but they are a must try while in philadelphia because this is where they originated.
This is in front of independance hall.
Joy and I with a coloneal guy in front of the betsy Ross house. Besty Ross is attributed to making the first American flag even though it was never really documented. The coloneal guy said to label this picture the thorn betix the roses. We thought that was pretty funny.
This was the type of bus we rode around philadelphia in. Philly is a ciy full of history, it is very amazsing how much has happened here.
This was very interesting. We thought we should take a picture nest to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
looks like fun!!! Wish I could have came:)
Post a Comment