Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Fun Times in Philly

While we had visitors we had to explore so that is what we did... Here we are in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
This is Amy (Phil's sister) and me on the Hershey tour ride

Here we are... Phil, me, Amy, and Joy. This was at the Hershey place in front of the Kit Kat Cafe sign.
After Hershey we took a ride over to Intercourse, Pennsylvania. We just had to take a picture in front of the town sign. I couldn't help but do a raunchy pose, which I figured was OK considering I was with my husband.
Bruce and Missy really took to Amy. I was surprised because once Joy and Amy were here Bruce and Missy stopped following me and stuck to them.

Shoes, shoes, shoes... There is a shoe store just a little ways from our apartment they always have shoes on sale and I can't help it, I just love going over there. The pairs on each end were $10 each and the pair in the middle was only $5! The middle pair is a little tight but I figure for five dollars I could at least wear them to church.

No comments: