In this picture I pulled Missy onto my lap and started rubbing her belly which is about the only time she lays on her back. I thought it was a cute pic.

Bruce and
Missy love to find the most comfortable spot to lay, which usually means the spot with the most
cushioning. Bruce decided that he should sprawl out on the blanket, which
Phil had previously used as a pillow, and take a nap. It was funny because he was kind of arched over it and it just did not look very comfy.

As many of you know Bruce is a total mamma's boy and in this picture his is laying on top of my work shoes which I thought was cute and very funny.

Amy (
Phil's sister) sent us a thank you package for letting her stay with us. It was full of goodies for me, Phil and the dogs. Bruce decided that all of the new balls were his plus one of the old balls. Of course who could forget the bone too.
No comments:
Post a Comment