Yes I know that all I ever blog about is the arrival of our little guy, but you have to understand that Phil and I don't really do much right now. So the arrival of our son is the most exciting thing in our lives right now. We are doing really well. We are enjoying shopping for our little guy and I am getting very excited to start decorating the nursery. Here are a few of the bigger things we have been able to purchase thus far.
This is the crib that we picked out. We tend to like furniture that is black, or at least close to it. The color of this crib is espresso. We did not want completely black for the baby so espresso was a good choice for us because it is darker without being too dreary. We have decided to do the nursery in blue, brown, red, and cream with a sports theme.

4 comments:
I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! Sounds like things are coming along for you. Post pictures when you have the nursery done! The colors sounds great!
FYI I just sent you an invite to our blog. :)
Wow! You look great! Good luck with your baby on the way!
I love the dark wood finish. Can't wait to see it all together. And you look soooo pretty!
You finally look Pregnant!!! Yeah! WE are so excited. Can't wait to see him:)
Post a Comment