Monday, July 5, 2010

Busy with projects

Although my life is not very eventful right now I did manage to be productive this last week. I made two car seat covers. Supposedly these are supposed to be pretty easy and sewing them was, but cutting them out a pain. I think it would have been easier if I would have had a bigger mat. Overall I think they turned out pretty nice.

I made two because I could not decide if I want to make a football one or a cutesy one. I decided to make a football one for Phil and a cutesy one which I can use when it is just me and the baby. Even though that is the plan I am sure we will just use them both as needed.
Here is my 34 week picture. Yes I know I am still getting huge. So far the pregnancy is going well. That is all for now. Phil and I did not really do anything for the fourth because it was on a Sunday. We did take a walk last night and we were able to see some fire works so that was good.

3 comments:

Marianne and Kory said...

your car seat covers turned out really cute and your belly is really cute too! I finally got around to reading "The Host" and am on page 380 and I am really liking it a lot! I should have read it two years ago when I barrowed your book :)

paulandmelanie said...

Hey, you look Great:) Super cute covers too!! WE miss you guys, hope all is going well. Can't wait to meet the little guy

The Richardson Clan said...

You look fabulous missy! Cute projects by the way. I was lame and bought mine on esty cause I can't sew. It's nice when you can make your own because you can make more than one and it's okay. :)