Sunday, March 20, 2011

7 Months Old

Daxton is 7 months old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He is getting so big. He now weighs 25 lbs 11 oz and he is just over 28 inches long.

A few fun things about Daxton: He is very talkative, especially at church. He says dadada, bababa, many other fun sounds, and occasionally mom. He loves peas, puffs, and water bottles. He sits all by himself. He gives kisses and hugs. He holds his feet while we change his diaper. He loves when we read books. He enjoys his toys. He now stares at strangers instead of smiling at them. He is doing better with car rides and now that he can sit up in the stroller he enjoys stroller rides. He loves his bath mostly because he loves to try and eat the water sprayer on the sink. He grabs everything and trys to eat it. He cries when he loses a toy before he is finished with it. He laughs a lot easier now. He has been such a great baby. We love watching him grow and develop. (On a side note he has been doing many of these things for a while but I thought i would mention them anyway.)
Reading with mom
We have been having great weather this week so we have gone outside more here we are right before a run.

He got some new jammies
He loves spatulas
Just a cute picture with mom
Bruce's fur was long overdue for a shave and even though it is still way too cold for this hair cut I couldn't help but shave him. I thought it would be fun to take a picture mid shave so in case you are wondering I did not leave him like this I shaved his head and paws after the picture but I thought he looked pretty funny so I had to post it.

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

He is such a little delight! He is looking more and more like you now that the chub is (slowly) starting to even out. Such a cutie!

paulandmelanie said...

I love his smile! I have lots of clothes for you. Will you be visiting anytime soon?