This last sunday the weather was beautiful so we took advantage of it and heading to a county park where they have a walking trail, a pond, and a playground. I took Daxton down the slide for his first time it wasn't as exciting for him as I had hoped it would be but it was still fun.

We also let him try to swing for the first time and lets just say he probably won't be a rollercoaster kid he did not enjoy the swing very much but he is still young so he may like them a bit more when he is a little older.

He still loves getting the dogs and now that their fur isn't long I think they enjoy him more now too.
As many of you know from my previous posts Missy loves to find new places to lay and she usually prefers hard to get into with tight sqeeze places. Well she found the exerscaucer and took a nap there it was pretty funny.
One day I was fed up with trying to get Daxton to eat so I let him feed himself yogurt, it was quite messy but very cute. Luckily he lets me feed him much more now so that has been better.

He only has a little hair but I still like to try and spike it every night after his bath. It works best when I do a mini mohawk.

We are doing really well. Phillip got an externship in Lansing for the summer and has started buckling down for finals. I am staying busy with Daxton, we do all our grocery shopping together, we go visit friends, and now that the weather is warming up a bit we will hopefully be outside a little more.
No comments:
Post a Comment