Spring has been great!!! We have had some really great days this month and I am loving the sunshine. Although the first few pictures are indoors we have been spending much of our time outside.
We tried to get a family picture in today using the timer on our camera it didn't work very well Daxton just didn't want to look forward. (Except of course for our new main picture that one he was looking forward when the camera took the picture)
We finally asked someone to take the picture for us.
Phil took a picture of Daxton and I for mothers day
It was a great Mothers day we went to the park. I was able to go on a little shopping spree yesterday, and the weather was beautiful. Thanks Phil and Daxton for making my day so great!
On a side note we have been trying to make the dogs stay off the couch and Bruce felt it was unfair so he found a spot on the couch, as crammed as he may have been, to lay.


1 comment:
Cute pics! I love seeing pictures of you all.
Post a Comment