Things are going well Phil has started his externship here in Lansing and he is also doing work study to pay for his externship. Like always I am trying to stay busy with Daxton. We recently left Phil for a weekend to go see my brother and his family in Chicago which was super fun. We really enjoyed our trip and it gave Phil a little break.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
9 Months
Can you believe our little/big Daxton is already 9 months old??? He is growing so fast and we are loving almost every minute of it. At nine months he can finally crawl which means he is starting to get into everything! He especially loves going for Bruce's food dishes and dumping out all the water. He also loves shoes. He loves cheese, yogurt, water bottles, and anything I am eating he wants to try too. He claps, blows raspberries, clicks his tongue, and gives great hugs. He has two teeth on the bottom which unfortunately end up biting us when he tries to give us kisses but we still love his kisses anyway. He loves to squeeze Bruce's ball and then try to throw it, and he loves Bruce in general. He is still a mama's boy and he loves to snuggle with me. At night after I break down and bring him into our bed he likes to have an arm on both sides of my head while holding on to my hair, it really is very sweet. He still is not sleeping through the night but hopefully soon. 
Have I mentioned he loves my cell phone?
Daxton and I took a trip to Holland, MI with some friends for the tulip festival it was fun to see once but really we had much higher expectations. We still had a lot of fun with our friends and I was able to try my first elephant ear, which for those of you who do not know it is like a huge piece of fried dough covered in Cinnamon, sugar, and powdered sugar, it was yummy. We also got to eat some fresh cotton candy which is always great.
Things are going well Phil has started his externship here in Lansing and he is also doing work study to pay for his externship. Like always I am trying to stay busy with Daxton. We recently left Phil for a weekend to go see my brother and his family in Chicago which was super fun. We really enjoyed our trip and it gave Phil a little break.
Things are going well Phil has started his externship here in Lansing and he is also doing work study to pay for his externship. Like always I am trying to stay busy with Daxton. We recently left Phil for a weekend to go see my brother and his family in Chicago which was super fun. We really enjoyed our trip and it gave Phil a little break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is SO SO Cute - and you are such a cute mommy!
Post a Comment